- Do you live outside of our normal delivery area?
- Don’t have time meet up with us on the outskirts of our delivery route?
Our next best option is to have Uber/Lyft deliver your BagelGram to your door.
- Minimum order for this delivery option is 8 bagels.
- Currently available for Wednesday and Saturday deliveries.
- Bagels will be double bagged and stapled closed as usual to prevent contamination and tampering. If a driver is available first thing in the morning your order will be delivered by 10am.
- This delivery option relies on the availability of Uber Drivers in our area. If no drivers are available we will personally deliver your order after we finish our normal delivery route. Usually between 11am and noon.
- We have vetted a few drivers for this delivery option and have trust that they will take all required Covid preventive actions during transport and delivery.
- The delivery will be contactless, the driver will place the bag at the door and ring the bell and leave. They are asked to take a picture of the delivery and share with us.
- Delivery fees are based on the taking fare totals from at least 5 locations in each zone and then averaged.
- We used the timing of Wed and Sat from 8:30-10am to determine the fees. Fees were determined by using Uber’s fee calculator. Please keep in mind that pricing changes on their site by the minute.
Uber/Lyft Delivery Zone Prices
A – I
- Ballantyne $20.00
- Carowinds $25.00
- Fort Mill Upper $
- Fort Mill Lower $
- Indian Land $30.00
J – R
- Pineville $25.00
- Riverview, SC $25.00
S – Z
- Tega Cay, SC $32.00
- Weddington $
October 1st – Saturday – South East Charlotte “MAIN” Zone$2.00 – $2.50
October 8th – Saturday – South East Charlotte “MAIN” Zone$1.50 – $2.50
October 15th – Saturday – South East Charlotte “MAIN” Zone$1.50 – $2.50