Curious if we deliver to your location?
Please read this HOW TO:
1. First select a date for delivery in our BagelShop,
2. Place some bagels in the cart.
3. Head to the checkout page and enter your address.
By providing your address on the checkout page my super sophisticated website can tell you:
– The Required purchase amount needed to be ordered for us to deliver
– The Delivery Zone you are in
– Our Estimated Delivery Time
– The Delivery fee
Here is a link to the Bagel Shop – BagelGram NC Bagel Store
NOT IN THE DELIVERY ZONE?
Don’t Fret, we can offer to meetup along our delivery route at a predetermined BagelDrop location.
We will reach out to you a day or so before the meetup to discuss a meetup time.
The meetups usually take place between 8:30am and 10:30am.
Ready to meetup with us? Please follow these checkout instructions.
- Select the best meetup location for you from a location below.
- Copy the address
- Click “Ship to a different Address” on the checkout page
- Paste the copied address into the shipping address area.
- Matthews – West Side of Independence heading towards Providence
1. PNC Bank – 7852 Arboretum Dr, Charlotte, NC 28270 – MAP
2. 7 – Eleven Gas Station at Providence Rd and I-485 – 10806 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC 28277 – MAP
- Wesley Chapel
3. Target at Wesley Chapel – 6350 Weddington Rd, Wesley Chapel, NC 28104 – MAP
- Monroe – SouthEast of Sun Valley Area
4. Ron’s Restaurant – 3621 Old Charlotte Hwy, Monroe, NC 28110 – MAP
- Monroe and Union County Area
5. The IronPeddlers parking lot – 3504 N Rocky River Rd, Monroe, NC 28110 – MAP
6. The stables at Bonterra, to the right of the main gate entrance
1001 Filly Dr. Indian Trail, NC 28079 – MAP
View an interactive Google MAP with all the Meetup Locations.
The most common route is displayed below.
Starting in Matthews and head southeast to Monroe, cut across Independence heading towards Unionville and then head north toward Mint Hill.
Meetups are welcome on most Wed and Sat mornings.
Please Contact us if you have any other questions by clicking on the Blue circle at the bottom right of the screen or clicking HERE to send an email.